Thanks to everyone who entered the RCAT Graupner MC-32 Contest. And, a heartfelt thank you to Sandy Allen at Graupner USA for his steadfast support of RCAeroTowing.com and for providing such an incredible prize!
So, drum roll please… The winner hails from the great State of Kentucky…. Home the the Derby… Land of the Louisville Slugger… Birthplace of some damn fine bourbon and now… the MC-32 system valued at $1800.
Our winner is Mike Kelly! Congratulations Mike!
Okay, we know this is about to sound trite, but… winning was never so easy! There, we said it. Let’s move on and get someone a sexy new 16-channel radio system. Yes, that beautiful new radio to the right is our grand prize!
Graupner USA / V-East joins with RCAeroTowing.com and our promotional partners Fly RC Magazine in the USA roll-out of the Graupner MC-32 HoTT radio system. The top-of-the-line Hopping Telemetry Transmission system is future forward permitting updates and could quite possibly be the last radio you’d ever need to own?! The folks at Graupner USA were so impressed by this system that they exclusively chose RCAeroTowing.com as their partner to put one of these amazing radios into the hands of a lucky RCAT site visitor.
Fly RC Magazine begins print promotion in their June 2012, edition. Enter the contest today and pick up a copy of the June Fly RC now on newsstands. Better yet, subscribe!
The RCAeroTowing.com Graupner USA MC-32 Scavenger Hunt
Each month for three months – March, April and May, 2012 – there will be 5 to 10 questions listed here at RCAeroTowing.com Questions change on the first day of each month. Simply answer all of the month’s questions (takes way less than ten minutes) and submit them via e-mail to Admin@rcaerotowing.com Come back right here each month for new scavenger hunt questions. On June 1, 2012 one winner will be awarded one MC-32 radio system!
Answers to the monthly questions can be found at www.v-eastonline.com or where designated.
One entry per e-mail address, per month, for a total of three potential entries per e-mail address. Duplicate or multiple entries will not be accepted. Enter via e-mail by sending all ten answers in a single message to: Admin@rcaerotowing.com
Remember, this incredible prize is valued at $1764.57 plus shipping!
A few years after the appearance of the mc-24, which has proven itself a thousand times over, the mc-32 takes off at Graupner. With proven functions and new ideas, it comes in a slick black design that looks great with the all-aluminum frame – which, by the way is no design gag but a supporting element of the overall structure.
Functions and innovations:
- Integrated Graupner HoTT 2.4 GHz transmission system
- Voice and music output via headphone jack
- Simple, extremely fast binding with model-memory-dependent telemetry
- Range test and warning function
- Low-voltage warning
- Extremely broad receiver operating voltage range from 3.6 V to 8.4 V (functional to 2.5V)
- Fail-safe, free channel allocation (channel mapping); mixer functions and all servo settings can be programmed simply
- Binding of any number of receivers for channel expansion (max. of 32 channels)
- Up to 4 servos can be controlled simultaneously as a block with a signal repetition time of 10 ms (only digital servos!)
- Maximum immunity to interference through optimized frequency hopping and broad channel spread
- Intelligent data transmission with correction function
- Extremely fast rebinding, even at max. distance
- Telemetry analysis in real time
- Transmitter display in real time
- In addition, the telemetry data can be displayed optionally with the SMART-BOX
- AND A WHOLE LOT MORE!
CONTEST RULES AND LIMITS: All rights reserved. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. Retail value of prize is $1764.57 plus shipping. No cash equivalent or substitution is offered. Winner is responsible for any related tax obligations. One entry per e-mail address per month for a total of three potential entries per e-mail address. Duplicate or multiple entries will not be accepted. Winner will be selected at random from qualified entries. All complete, qualified entries from the three months will be combined together, in their order they are received, from the first in March to the final entry received prior to the contest closing at 11:59:59 PM on May 31, 2012. Each qualified entry will be numbered in sequence. One number will be drawn at random and the person corresponding to that number will be our winner. Winner will be notified by e-mail used in the entry submission and is subject to verification. All results final. Delivery timing and shipping address of prize to be settled between contest winner and V-East, the contributor of the prize.