I noticed one of the ailerons wasn't moving a lot so I decided try to loosen it up a bit and I gave it a little tug and it came out!!!
Good thing it happened now and not up there...
It seems like the epoxy (or whatever is that they used to glue the hinges in didn't setup properly it feels rubbery and crumbles up really easy.
So I checked all the control surfaces to be sure and the same happened on the other side on the same pannel.
The problem is that the second pannel only one of the hinges is loose and I'm afraid that if I keep pulling I might break something. All the rest seem to be ok.
P.S. I tried to post pictures of it but for some reason I don't seem to be able to do it.
When I click upload it just gets stuck there for too long to be normal