Click Here!

Thread: Aerosente

Aerosente

Aerosente has updated there site . Phew, I was worried there for a while .
    Searching for lift . Even when I'm stuck at work .

was there something wrong before?

Petr

He was trying to sell the business at one time......
    Vintage wood is the BEST!

Quote Originally Posted by Tom View Post
    He was trying to sell the business at one time......
    OK.

thanks,

Petr

Aerosente is no longer for sale. As many of you know, we entertained a few offers to sell Aerosente over the summer. While we had some interesting conversations we decided to take the business off the market and keep it for the long term. The reason we considered selling was the growth that Aerosente had experienced and our ability to keep up with it . I also run another business that is growing and quite demanding and at one point this summer was working 18 hours a day keeping the wheels on the road. Yikes!

So after more analysis and soul-searching we made a family decision here and decided to keep the business in the family. We’ll be moving to an even larger shop and buying some additional equipment that will streamline our production. Also, I’m delighted to say that my lovely wife and partner of 41 years (we met when we were 16) will be handling the day-to-day office work including shipping. Which takes an enormous burden off of my shoulders. She’s a flight attendant for American Airlines which makes her perfectly suited to help run an “international aircraft manufacturing enterprise”. Ha!

I have some fresh stuff from Tony Elliott coming along with new pricing and kit options for Tom Bode's kits from Germany. We also are nearing completion on the 1:6 scale version of the LT-IV which should go on sale the end of November.

Our newsletter is going out for October in the next few days - it has a vintage theme - we go behind the scenes and talk with vintage pin-up photographer Mike Malak and feature a fascinating interview about Frank Zaic. So if you're not on the list you can subscribe at wwww.aerosente.com.

Thanks for your support guys!

Mike Smock

Mike that sounds great . Thanks for sharing the news and eliminating any rumors . I am a huge fan and love going to your web site . Its so cool that you are part of this community
    All the best
    Josh
    Searching for lift . Even when I'm stuck at work .

Great Mike
    Ill be finishing the LT this Nov ready for flying season next spring
    Not that much left but had to set aside and get ready for the 2012 season

I ready for your next beta!

Charlie
    Last edited by Charlie; 09-27-2012 at 01:32 AM.

Great news Mike, now lets get busy and resume the talks about cross promotion. Its only a win win!!!!

LEN
    It's not complicated, bigger is better.